A Transformatives.co HiddenBed is manufactured locally in St. Cloud, Minnesota, USA by American craftsmen with attention to detail only 50 years experience delivers. Our HiddenBed's are manufactured to exacting quality and durability standards of commercial furniture.
Your HiddenBed is custom made from top quality real woods, then finished to your specific design requirements to perfectly match your decor at a cost similar to far lower quality imported melamine laminate HiddenBed's you may find floating around the Internet.
For many Americans a 75 inch long mattress just is not enough, consequently our HiddenBeds are available in a standard 46"x75" Double (Full) mattress or 46" x 80" Double XL for plenty of head and foot room. Comfort is not sacrificed. Utilize any full fitness and full performance mattress. Even utilizing plush and Tempurpedic or similar modern memory foam mattresses, your HiddenBed can be instantly transformed into a desk leaving bedding, comforters, even pillows in place ready for use!
Top and side cabinets can be added to your desired dimensions for a precise, completely custom "built-in" look.
Currently we are only able to ship this product to the US and Canada.
Truck Freight Shipping Palette:
- Horizontal Full (Double) approximately 5' x 7' x 40" and 700 lbs
- Horizontal Full (Double) XL approximately 5' x 7.5' x 40" and 750 lbs
Why Better Living Designs? Attention To Detail
- Our Patent Pending SEMI-PREASSEMBLED delivery and packaging methods means non-technical SIMPLE ASSEMBLY in as little as 30 minutes!
- Arrives on a pallet with only 9 pieces! Preassembled Bed Base, Preassembled Desktop, 2 outside frame panels with all mechanism hardware pre-installed, and outside frame top & back panels.
- No tools required. Only a provided alan wrench is needed to tighten the screws
- All moving parts are hidden and enclosed with tight tolerances between sides, top, desktop, and bed to minimize chance of injury. Other lower quality HiddenBed's have much larger gaps where fingers, bedding can be easily pitched.
- Durability: Solid wood edging on front edge of the desk and bed base means long-lasting beauty even in high-traffic environments such as universities, hospitals, emergency response centers, etc.
- Top-quality commercial grade hardware is provided and makes it possible to disassemble, move, and reassemble your HiddenBed many times.