The Model 308911 1-Channel Visor Transmitter is a poratble transmitter designed for automatic door and gate operator applications.
This transmitter is a single-channel device, pressing the pushbutton will send a signal to the receiver. The transmitter has a red test/operate indicator and is powered by a 9-volt battery. A visor clip is included.
The transmitter is Multi-Code format with one 10-position coding switch providing 1,024 possible codes. The transmitter will only activate receivers set with the same code.
The Model 308911 is compatible with 300 MHz Multi-Code receivers and Linear Model 109950 and 302850 receivers and Stanley.
- Compatible with 300 MHz Multi-Code receivers
- Supplied with visor clip
- Powered by 9-volt battery
- Easy access to battery and coding switch
- 1,024 codes
- RF frequency: 300 MHz
- 3.75" W x 2.5" H x 0.875" D
- Order number: MCS308911
Skylink MFV-300 is a direct compatible replacement for Multicode 3089
- Works with MultiCode Garage Door Opener (since 1976).
- Direct Replacement Transmitter : MultiCode Model 3089.
- Operates at 300MHz.
- Operating range up to 100 feet.
- Fits in most car remote housing.
- Easy to carry or clip on sun visor.
- One year warranty.
- 12V alkaline battery included.
- Note: Model MFV-300 is not compatible with "Securecode" manufactured by Stanley.