Click2Phone for Android
- Bluetooth Ability Switch or Digital Joystick Interface with auxiliary Ability Switch Output to activate Nurse Call, Intercom, Door Opener, etc.
- Battery: 9V PP3 Li-Ion (easily replaced with any standard 9V battery) Quiescent Current 20mA
- ClickToPhone Software Full License Embedded in Hardware interface
- User Manual
ClickToPhone enables a person to access their mobile phone through an external switch or by tapping anywhere on the screen. This new Accessibility Software includes lots of features such as:
- Ability to wake up the phone and answer a call using an external switch.
- Ability to phone contacts and receive calls.
- Ability to compose and send SMS text messages.
- Ability to receive and view SMS text messages.
- Ability to speak out text messages using Android Text-to-speech.
- Word prediction and Word anticipation when composing text.
- Ability to add new contacts.
- Ability to dial a number and enter numbers during a call.
- Ability to play music files on the phone.
- Ability to view Photographs.
- Ability to control most aspects of 3rd party Apps in expert mode.
- Ability to record and transmit InfraRed codes using HouseMate hardware.
- Ability to create, populate edit HouseMate grids with symbols and text.
- Ability to use finger movements accross the optic instead of using an external switch.
- Ability to tap anywhere on the screen instead of using an external switch.
Contacts & Add Contact pages
Dialpad & Telephony Keypad
Choosing an App and controlling it with a dedicated softkeyboard
Controlling the Music Player and Gallery applications
Preferences and Hardware Settings